900. You will undertake the obligations to deliver to us thedrawing, information and other data.
899. First let’s start with the delivery of all the drawings,technical data and other documents relating to the engines.
898. We think that it is better to transfer our knowledge inthe form of know-how investment.
897. As you know that technology is advancing all the time, wehope that you continue offering us your improved technologies.
896. We shall help you to update the present and futuretechnology concerned with the production from time to time.
895. To help our joint venture, we hope that you would keepsupplying us with advanced management techniques andtechnologies.
894. We hope you will continue offering us improved technologywithout extra charges.
893. We will pay all the specialists for their servicesrendered to us.
892. We will pay all the expenses involved in documentationand transfer of knowledge.
891. The expenses incurred for this purpose will have to beborne by the Chinese side.
890. We require thatat the signature of the technologytransfer agreement, you will provide us with the bank guarantee forthe transfer of all payments.
889. We shall pay you 8% on the retail prices of all the goodsmanufactured with the transferred technology.
888. You’ll pay for the imported technology in the form ofroyalties apart from a certain initial down payment.
887. The royalty rate shall be calculated on the net sales ofthe products turned out with transferred technology.
886. The royalty rate shall be 15% of the net sales value ofthe products.
885. The technology transfer fee shall be paid inroyalties.
884. The royalty rate shall not be higher than the standardinternational rate.
883. Expenses for the technology transfer shall be fair andreasonable.
882. Drawings and technical documents will be sent to you byregistered airmail.
881. We will informyou of the weight, measurements, number ofcases, cost of the drawings and other documents seven days beforedelivering the documents to the airplane.
880. If the technical documents provided by you are notapplicable to our actual production condition, you are obliged toassist us in modifying the technical documents.
879. If any seriousdifficulties arise with regard to theworking of the engines which we built, and if it is proved thatsuch difficulties are at fault in any data, drawings or documentsyou sent us, you would, at your expense, correct such faulty data,drawings or documents.
878. If the documents you send us cannot be used, or if oneitem or more mentioned in the packing list should be lacking, youhave to send all the documents or the lacking items at your cost,within 45 days from the date you receive the written notice fromus.
877. By advanced technology, we mean both industrial propertyand know-how.
876. Since the existing know-how transferred by your companywill soon become obsolete, we expect that you will continueoffering us your improved technological expertise.
875. We want to import advanced technology from you in orderto compete successfully on the international market.
874. Shall we discuss technology transfer brief now?
873. Please turn over these technical data to our side at theearliest possible time.
872. You should give us as soon as possible the blueprint planfor the introduction of the equipment and a report on a survey ofthe feasibility entire plan.
871. For the successof our joint venture, it’s extremelyimportant for us to acquire the information concerning the productdesign and the production processes.
870. Please provideus with the necessary technical data and,if possible, some drawings connected with the design and buildingof the new equipment.
869. You should supply us with advanced techniques andmodernized management methods.
868. The import know-how should help improve the quality ofour products.
867. Your technologyshould be advanced, reliable, and helpfulto the development of our export-oriented economy.
866. The technology we acquire shall enable our products toachieve significant economic results.
865. The technologyprovided to the joint venture must beintegrated, precise and reliable.
864. The advanced technology we import should improve markedlythe quality of existing products.
863. The know-how we import should be directed towardmanufacturing products suitable for export.
862. The technology you transfer to us should enable theventure’s products to be competitive on the internationalmarket.
861. The technology we acquire should be truly advanced andappropriate to China’s needs.
860. I’ll try to find out why the shirts we sent you are asmaller size and inform you of the result as soon as possible.
859. I’m sorry to hear that. I think after we make aninvestigation of the matter, we’ll consider the allowance. Is itOK?
858. The damage to the machine-tools occurred in transit, soyou should make a claim on the insurance company.
857. It seems we shall not be held liable for theshortage.
856. Your proposal to settle the claim is satisfactory. We’lltake it.
855. The shipping documents can prove that the goods, whenshipped, were in perfect condition. They must have been damaged enroute.
854. The shortage you claimed might have occurred in thecourse of transit, which is out of our control.
853. We are preparedto make you a reasonable compensation,but not the amount you claimed.
852. You should claim compensation from the shipping companyinstead of the sellers.
851. Since the damage was due to the rough handling by thesteamship company, you should claim on it for recovery of theloss.
850. Your claim, in our opinion, should be referred to theinsurance company, as the mishap occurred after shipment.
849. The claim should be referred to the insurance company. Wecannot hold ourselves responsible for it.
848. As the shippingcompany is liable for the damage, yourclaim for compensation should, in our opinion, be referred to themfor settlement.
847. A thorough examination showed that the broken bags weredue to improper packing, for which the suppliers should be heldresponsible.
846. You should claim compensation from the insurancecompany.
[en]845. We are willing to give you an 18% allowance of thenext shipment to compensate you for the loss.
844. We shall remitto you an amount of ￡2,000 in compensationfor the loss.
843. We have credited to your account ￡760 to cover both thevalue of the goods short delivered and your inspection fee.
842. Since the responsibility rests with both parties, we areready to pay 50% of the loss only.
841. We will make you a compensation of 6% and give you somepreferential terms later on.
840. We agree to compensate you for the detective watches by5% of the total value.
839. We regret the loss you have suffered and agree tocompensate you $800.
838. I’ll go to your company tomorrow in person to talk aboutthe claim.
837. We agree to accept all your claim.
836. We are very `sorry for the trouble cause by thisdelay.
835. We regret to hear that the goods you received are not ofthe quality expected.
834. We’d like to express our sincere apologies for the poorquality of the products.
833. We will get this matter resolved as soon as possible andhope to compensate you for your loss to your satisfaction.
832. We will give your request for claims immediateattention.
831. We accept the claim, but can you tell me how much youwant us to compensate you for the loss?
830. We insist that you should send perfect goods to replacethe defective goods.
829. We should be obliged if you would forward us areplacement for the machine as soon as possible.
828. Please dispatch, within one week, the replacement ofanother five refrigerators with a price reduction of thirty percentof the total value of the five refrigerators.
827. On examination, we have found that many of the sewingmachines are severely damaged.
826. Kindly remit us the amount of claim at an early date.
825. Claims for shortage must be made within 30 days afterarrival of the goods.
824. We hope you will settle this claim as soon aspossible.
823. We are willing to accept the shipment only if you allow a30% reduction in price.
822. We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for theloss, $20,000, which we have sustained by the disqualifiedgoods.
821. We have to askfor compensation of ￡6,000 to cover theloss incurred as result of the inferior quality of the goods.
820. We claim an allowance of ￡230 on account of the qualityof this shipment.
819. We found that the quality of the TV sets we received lastweek is below standard. So we request a 5% allowance.
818. We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for theloss, $27,500, which we have sustained by the damage to thegoods.
817. This is a statement of loss and you should indemnify us$2,450.
816. You should compensate us by 3%, plus the inspectionfee.
815. We have to filea claim against you to the amount of$7,000 plus inspection fee.
814. We claim compensation of $1,800 for inferiority ofquality.
813. You are requested to compensate us for the total loss ofsugar at value of $105 Per MT.
812. On the basis ofthe survey report, we register our claimwith you for $3,000.
811. We hope indemnification will be made for all expensesincurred.
810. We have to ask for compensation of the loss incurred as aresult of the interior quality of the goods concerned.
809. We are now lodging a claim against you for theshortweight of fertilizer.
808. Case NO 16 was found to be 3 packages short.
807. After the inspection of the goods arrived, we found ashortage of 50MT.
806. You should makeamends for the losses by replacing allthe detective products, and paying for the business we havelost.
805. It was found, much to our astonishment, that nearly 30%of the electronic components were water-stained.
804. We had the material inspected immediately when the goodsarrived, and a shortage of 15kg was found.
803. On arrival of the shipment, we found at least 50 casesdamaged, which made up 20% of the total quantity.
802. There is a shortage of 1,450 pounds in this shipment.
801. We are now *** a claim against you for the tendefective sew machines.
800. Your shipment of goods has been found short in weight byreinspection.
799. We have examined the contents and find that 92 pieces aremissing and the rest unfit for use.
798. We regret to inform you that eight of the cases of yourconsignment arrived in a badly damaged condition.
797. On inspection, we found that about 50 bags are broken andit is estimated that 240Kg ofcement had been lost.
796. From the shipment of 2,000 cases of glassware, we indthat a number of wooden cases and the contents have beenbroken.
795. Nearly 20% of the bales were broken and the contentsbadly soiled.
794. We wish to inform you that five of the cars we boughtfrom you have been seriously out of order within 50Km drivingdistance.
793. The package are insufficient and the contents leak outconsiderably.
792. A number of cases are broken and the contents are badlydamaged.
791. The goods we ordered on February 12 have arrived in adamaged condition.
790. We regret to inform you that we are compelled to returnthe disqualified goods at your expense.
789. We request that you make up the short-landed goodscovered by our contract No.147 promptly.
788. We have lost considerable business because of your delayin shipment. We expect compensation from you fro the loss.
787. Almost everyone of the drums was leaking slightly. Wemust hold you responsible for the loss.
786. This is the survey report issued by CCIB in support ofyou claim.
785. The products we received last Monday didn’t agree withthe samples and feel that you should make it up.
784. We have the right to claim against you for compensationof all losses.
783. You should takeback all the disqualified goods andcompensate us for the value of the goods plus all losses sustaineddue to return of the cargo, such as freight, storage charges,insurance premium, interest, and inspection charges.
782. You must hold responsible for all the losses caused bythe delay in delivery of the goods.
781. All expense including inspection fee and losses arisingfrom the return of the goods and claims should be borne by you.
780. We have suffered a loss of 20% on the selling pricebecause of the inferior quality of the products you sent us. Youmust compensate us for all this.
779. According to the contract, you are responsible tocompensate us for the loss we have suffered.
778. We require you to replace the damaged goods and grant usa special discount of five percent to compensate for the loss.
777. When taking delivery, we found that the cargo had beenseriously wet by fresh water and putrefied. You must compensate usfor the loss.
776. We have to put in a claim against you for all the lossessustained.
775. On the basis ofclause 15 of the contract, we place ourclaims before you as follows.
774. The surveyor’s report indicates that there has been someserious damage to some of the goods.
773. The survey has revealed that the damage to the goods isattributable to rough handling.
772. We find that the quality, quantity and weight of thegoods are not in conformity with those stipulated in this contractafter re-inspection by the China Commodity Inspection Bureau, weare now returning the goods to you and lodge claims against you forcompensation of losses.
771. A close inspection and a careful test by the ChinaNational Import & Export Commodity Inspection Bureau showedthat some amplifiers are inferior quality.
770. The survey report can certify that the weight shortagewas caused by improper packing.
769. It was found, upon examination, that nearly 20% of thepackages had been broken, apparently to faulty packing.
768. The loss was due to the use of substandard bags for whichyou should be responsible.
767. Closer inspection by the health officers showed that thecanned fruit were considered unfit for human consumption.
766. The quality of your shipment for your order No. 346 isfar from the agreed specifications.
765. The quality of the goods you sent us last week is toopoor to suit the requirements of this market.
764. The leather shoes you sent us last Friday are not theright size. They should be size 42.
763. There are too many defective items in this shipment.
762. Most of the shirts are of a smaller size. I wonder if youmade a mistake when sending the goods.
761. The inspectionreveals that both the quantity and qualityof the wheat delivered are not in conformity with those stipulatedin the contract, though the packing is all in good condition.
760. The quality of the goods you shipped last week is muchinterior to that of the goods of our last order.
759. Our customers complain that the goods are much inferiorin quality to the samples.
758. We find the copper wire you supplied is not to the exactspecifications of your sample.
贵圆所运输的我圆订购的货色量量取规格没有符，我们现背贵圆提出索赚，果而我圆没有能没有背贵圆索赚5000英镑的丧得。您看商务英语900 句 有效吗。
757. The quality ofyou shipment for our order is not inconformity with the specifications, we must therefore lodge a claimagainst you for the amount of ￡280,000.
756. The dried mushroom you sent us are far below the standardstipulated in the contract.
755. This consignment is not up to the standard stipulated inthe contract. We are now lodging a claim against you for￡2,000.
754. The inspection shows that the salt density exceeds atleast 4%.
753. We find the free acidity exceeds the contract maximum by0.01%, so we have to ask you to indemnify us for a loss of￡5,000.
752. The landed goods were quite different from whatexpected.
751. It was found by the inspection that there is a differenceof 35 Kg between the actual landed weight and the invoicedweight.
750. We are now applying formally to the arbitrationcommission for arbitration of this dispute.
749. It's the best to attempt to settle disputes withoutinvolving arbitration.
748. Shall we discuss the arbitration clause now?
747. You needn't worry about that. There is an arbitrationclause in the contract.
746. We should include an arbitration clause in thecontract.
745. If you don't accept our propositions, we might submit thematter to arbitration.
744. Since this dispute is not negotiable, it is necessary toresort to abitration.
743. We think that the court consisting of arbitrators fromboth sides must be fair and able to handle the dispute without biasor partiality.
742. It's better to submit the case for arbitration to atemporary arbitration court.
741. In case of anydispute, and no settlement can be reachedthrough friendly negotiations, then we can submit the case to aninternational arbitration organization for arbitration.
740. If no settlement can be reached between the two parties,the case under dispute shall be submitted to the third partyaccepted by both parties for arbitration.
739. We may discuss to agree upon a temporary arbitral bodywhen needed.
738. The dispute shall be submitted for arbitration by amutually nominated arbitrator.
737. If you are notprepare to compensate our loss, we suggestthat case be submitted for arbitration.
736. If any disputeshould arise over the inspection, we maysubmit it for arbitration.
735. We require youto compensate us with an amount of lossestotaling ￡748,000 caused by your failure to execute the contractand with all the expenses arising from this arbitration.
734. The losing party shall bear the cost for arbitrationaccording to the contract.
733. The decision made by the arbitration commission shall beaccepted as final and binding upon both parties.
732. Generally speaking, all the fee for arbitration shall beborne by the losing party unless otherwise awarded by thecourt.
731. The members ofthis arbitration association areprofessionally competent, and in a position to arbitration thatsort of case arising from the quality inspection of the medicalequipment.
730. If the buyer isthe plaintiff, the arbitration shall takeplace in Beijing.
729. If we submit the case for arbitration, the place forarbitration is to be in Japan and if you submit the case forarbitration, the place for arbitration is to be in China.
728. As far as the place for arbitration is concerned, thecustomary practice is to hold arbitration in the country ofdefendant.
727. Where do you want to have arbitration held?
726. Friendly negotiation is the best way to settle thedispute between us if there is any.
725. Personally I should say it's so much better to resolvethe dispute through friendly negotiations between ourselves.
724. All disputes in connection with this contract shall besettled through friendly negotiation.
723. As a matter offact most disputes can be settled in afriendly way, with a view to developing a long-termrelationship.
722. We prefer to resolve disputes by amicable, nonbondingconciliation between two parties.
721 We should settle the dispute through negotiations withoutresorting to legal proceeding.
720. Should you delay the shipment any longer, the fireworksmight become useless to us.
719. As you know, June is the right season for the goods, soif they arrive later than June, we will miss the sellingseason.
718. We trust you will see to it that the order is shippedwithin the stipulated time, as any delay would cause us no littlefinancial loss.
717. Any delay in shipment would be detrimental to our futurebusiness.
716. Your failure to deliver the goods within the stipulatedtime has greatly inconvenienced us.
715. We would like to emphasize that any delay in shipping ourbooked order will undoubtedly involve us in no smalldifficulty.
714. We wish to point out that if you fail to effect shipmentwithin the time specified, we shall not be able to fulfill thecontract with our client.
713. If there is still no information from you about theexpedition of shipment by the end of this month, we’ll be forced tocancel the contract and reserve the right to lodge a claim againstyou for the loss.
712. If you fail todeliver the goods according to the agreedtime, you should indemnify us for all losses and correspondingexpenses.
711. If you can’t effect delivery within the stipulated time,we will have to lodge a claim against you for the loss and reservethe right to cancel the contract.
710. If you still delay delivery, i’ll have to cancel theorder.
709. If shipment istoo late, we’ll be forced to withdraw thecontract.
708. We regret to say that unless you are able to give us anassurance of delivery within the next two weeks, we shall beobliged to cancel the order.
707. We must insist on delivery within the time contracted andreserve the right to reject the goods if we fail to receive thegoods before this week.
706. We might refuse the shipment if it doesn’t arrive ontime.
705. In order to bein time for the season, early shipment isof utmost importance to us.
704. The goods we ordered are seasonal goods. So it will bebetter to ship them all at once.
703. We hope you will send the air-conditioners as soon aspossible, for the hot season is rapidly approaching.
702. We shall appreciate it very much if you will effectshipment as soon as possible, thus enabling the goods to arrivehere in time to catch the brisk demand.
701. This order is so urgently required that we must ask youto make the earliest possible shipment.
700. We hope that there will be no delay in shipment anylonger.
699. I want to know why our alloy inserts haven’t arrived yet.Our customers are in urgent need of them?
698. As our customers are in urgent need of the contractedmachines, we hope you can assure us of an early shipment.
697. We wish to call your attention that up to the presentmoment no news has come from you about the shipment. Our users arein urgent need of the machines and are pressing us for an earlydelivery.
696. We are much in need of the goods. Please expediteshipment as soon as possible.
695. Please do your utmost to hasten shipment.
694. I wonder if you could check the order I placed with youlast month. It hasn’t arrived yet.
693. Please get the goods dispatched with the least possibledelay.
692. Please take the matter up at once and see to it that thegoods are delivered without further delay.
691. It is now overtwo months since we sent in the order forTape Recorders, yet we are still awaiting delivery. You should knowthat the delivery date is very important to us.
690. We prefer direct sailings, as transshipment adds to therisk of damage and also delays arrival to some extent.
689. You should guarantee that the commodity is in conformityto all respects with the quality, specifications and performance asstipulated in this contract.
688. The delivery will be arranged and the shipping chargeswill be prepaid by you, we will repay the shipping charges againstoriginal receipt.
687. When all of thedetails of the shipment are finished,please send us the shipping documents that we will need to get theshipment.
686. You should send one copy of the shipping documents to theport of destination together with the shipment.
685. The packing list should be indicated with shippingweight, number and date of corresponding invoice.
684. 10⑴5 days prior to the date of shipment, you shouldinform us by fax of name of vessel, ETA of vessel and the name ofshipping agent.
683. Please lad the contracted goods on board the vesselnominated by us.
682. You should ship the goods within the time as stipulatedin clause 9 of the this contract. Transshipment en route is notallowed without our consent.
681. We should be obliged if you could arrange for theimmediate shipment of this order.
680. As we are in urgent need of the goods, we would like youto ship them by air freight.
679. Please ship the goods by the first available steamerearly next month.
678. Please send us the shipment by train.
677. We need the products in less than one month in order toget ready for the selling season.
676. Is it possible for the goods to be landed at Dalian inearly December?
675. Can you effect shipment of the order in October?
674. Could you possibly make your delivery date not late thanMay? You see, June is the right season for the goods. If theyarrive later than June, we will miss the selling season.
673. We hope that you will make all necessary arrangements todeliver the goods on time.
672. We hope that the goods will arrive in time for the newyear rush.
671. Please effect shipment with the least possible delay uponreceipt of the letter of credit in your favour established byus.
670. The shipment will be made in three equal monthlyinstallments, beginning fro next month.
669. For shirts under contract No 60, we have booked space onSS.” Eagle” due to arrive in your city around the beginning of nextmonth.
668. We have dispatched your order for Indian rugs which arescheduled to arrived at your port next Friday.
667. We trust the consignment will reach you safely and openup to your satisfaction.
666. We trust that the goods will reach you in perfectcondition.
665. The goods were shipped by the direct steamer “ Eli:” onMay 10th and are estimated to reach Shanghai before June 1st.
664. The ship is scheduled to arrive at your port on the 28thOctober and you may now make all the necessary preparations to takedelivery of the goods.
663. The m/s “Victoria” has left our port carrying the goodsfor your order No 303. Today.
662. We are pleased to inform you that the last lotconsignment has been duly dispatched.
661. We wish to advise you that the goods your ordered havebeen shipped today.
660. Your order No 153. Will be shipped by SS.” Pearl” earlynext month.
659. We are pleasedto inform you that we have shipped 2,000air conditioners you ordered on board S.S. “Asia” which sails foryour port tomorrow.
658. We expect to ship the outstanding contracts before theend of July.
657. We are pleased to advise you that 100 dozen shirts underorder KAB/2004 have been shipped per S.S. “Fengqing”.
656. The shipment ofchemical fertilizer under Contract No2346 will be effected by S.S.” Calchas”, which is scheduled t leavehere on 16th July.
655. We take pleasure in notifying you that the goods underS/C 456 have been dispatched by M/V “Greenwood” sailing on May 15for Hong Kong.
654. We wish to advise you that we have shipped you today byS.S. “Tokyo Maru”, 50 cases of carbon ***.
653. We wish to inform you that we have shipped the goods by“Shanghai” according to your instructions of August 5.
652. We have the pleasure to inform you that we have shippedthe goods by “ Pacific Bear “ which left here today.
651. We would like to inform you that the goods were alreadyshipped out on the 18th of May.
650. Our containers are in complete conformity to thespecification laid down by the International StandardizationOrganization.
649. We have made a number of improvements in packaging andpresentation. Please set your mind at ease.
648. In addition tothe gross, net and tare weights, thewording “Made in the people’s Republic of China “ is also stenciledon the package.
647. They save shipping space and facilitate the storage anddistribution of the goods.
646. The dimension of the cases are 17cm high, 30 cm wide and50 cm long with a volume of about 0.026 cubic meter. The grossweight is 23.5Kg.
645. You will know that our packing has been greatly improvedand we are sure that they will meet with the satisfaction of theclients.
644. The weight and measurement of each case are clearlymarked on every case.
643. We hope that you will agree to our opinion and accept ourcarton packing.
642. We believe that your clients will find the improvedpacking satisfactory and your fears unwarranted.
641. All our wooden cases are well sealed. They are not easilysubject to sweat damage.
640. Shirts packed in such cartons are not so susceptible todamage by moisture as those packed in wooden cases.
639. Cartons are notlikely to be mixed with wooden caseswhile in transport or storage, so that the rate of breakage islower than that of wooden cases.
638. Our cartons forcanned food are not only seaworthy, butalso strong enough to protect the goods from damage.
637. We refer carton packing to wooden case packing.
636. Cartons are less expensive, lighter to carry and costlower freight.
635. We would like to inform you that we used to pack ourscissors in wooden cases but after several trial shipments incarton packing, we found our cartons just as seaworthy as woodencases.
634. Cartons are more convenient to handle in the course ofloading and unloading.
633. Cartons are quite fit for ocean transportation, and theyare extensively used in our shipments to other continental ports tothe entire satisfaction of our clients.
632. It is our usual way to pack these goods in cartons.
631. The cartons arecomparatively light, and therefore easyto handle.
630. Such packing has also been accepted by our insurancecompany for WPA and TPND.
629. If the goods are packed in cartons, any traces ofpilferage will be in evidence, therefore the insurance company maybe made to pay the necessary compensation for such losses.
628. The cartons are well protected against moisture bypolythene sheet lining.
627. The goods we packed in new and sound jute bags, eachcontaining about 200 pounds.
626. You goods will be packed in wooden cases with tin-liningand iron hoops.
625. We plan to use cardboard or plastic cartons for the outerpacking.
624. As requested, the shirts will be packed in waterproofmaterial.
623. All the goods will be packed according to the special wayyou require.
622. These cartons are well protected against moisture byplastic lining.
621. The cigars arepacked 5 pieces to a small packet, 20packets to a carton,144 cartons to a cardboard container.
620. Our cotton prints are packed in cases lined with draft*** and waterproof ***, each consisting of 30 pieces with 5colors for on design.
619. The packing ofour men`s shirts is each in a polybag, 5dozen to a carton lined with waterproof *** and bound with twoiron straps outside.
618. Our export fruit knives are packed in boxes of 100 dozeneach.
617. We`ll pack them10 dozen to one carton, gross weightaround 25Kg a carton.
616. Our strip scissors are packed in boxes of one dozen each,200 boxes to a wooden case.
615. We plan to use cardboard boxes with iron straps forreinforcement.
614. The cartons lined with plastic sheets are waterproof.
613. The export cases used to pack the goods are strong enoughto protect the instruments.
612. The cases used for packing our transistor radios arelight but strong.
611. Our packing is strong enough to withstand bumping andrough handling under normal conditions.
610. Correct and distinct marking for the outside containersis absolutely necessary.
609. Please mark the bales with your company’s initials in adiamond.
608. Every package shall be marked “CCD” in diamond and thepackage number.
607. Please mark the packages with the same lot numbers asgiven on the order sheet in order to avoid being mixed up.
606. For dangerous and poisonous cargo, the natural and thegenerally adopted symbol shall be marked conspicuously on eachpackage.
605. Port of destination, package number, gross and netweights, measurement and shipping mark shall be stenciledconspicuously on each package.
604. Please see that the cases are marked “ Fragile” or “handle with care”.
603. As these machines are precision instruments which cannotstand rough handling, the wording” Handle with Care” should be alsomarked on each case.
602. As regards markings, please note that the port ofdestination, Shanghai, should be clearly stenciled on each casewith the case number for easy identification.
601. The packages should be marked with the same numbers asgiven on the order sheet.
600. The wooden cases used to pack the goods should besecurely strapped.
599. We hope that the goods should be packed in a manner whichensures their safe arrival at the destination and facilitates theirhandling in transit.
598. Your packing must be seaworthy and can stand roughhandling during transit.
597. A large number of the bed spreads we ordered from youlast year were found soiled when they reached us. I hope you willtake necessary precautions in packing this consignment.
596. The packing must be in line with local marketpreference.
595. Please ship the goods in strong packing to ensure goodcondition on arrival.
594. Greater care must be given to packing, as any damage intransit would cause us heavy losses.
593. Please give special attention to the packing, or the goodcould be damaged in transit.
592. When packing, please take into account that the boxesmust be able to withstand rough handing and transport over very badroads.
591. The packing must be able to withstand rough handling.
590. We hope that the beer is packed six bottles in a boxwhich should be beautiful, durable and easy to carry.
589. Is your normal packing still ten dozen per carton?
588. As you know, paint is a highly inflammable commodity, andextra precautions are necessary. We should like you to have thegoods packed in strong metal cartons, each containing 40 tins.
587. You’d better pack them in cartons of 10kg each instead ofwooden cases of 6 kg.
586. We refer special cartons of 30cm*60cm with two or threedozen to each carton because it’s convenient and easy tohandle.
585. In order to avoid any possible damage in transit, wewould ask you to pack the goods in strong but small woodencases.
584. We would like to have the screws packed in double gunnybags.
583. We need these goods to be packed in special packingmaterials even though they may cost us more.
582. Please see to it that each carton is properly sealed,with a fireproof lining inside.
581. We asked the factory to use stronger cartons and doublestraps.
580. The green beans can be supplied in bulk or in gunnybags.
579. We want the machine to be packed each in wooden casesupported with soft materials to ensure that the machines thuspacked will not shift inside the cases.
578. We have no objection to your packing the goods in cartonsif you guarantee in your sales confirmations that you will paycompensation if we fail to get indemnification from the insurancecompany for the reason that the goods are not packed in seaworthywooden cases.
577. To avoid pilferage, we hope that the goods will be packedin wooden cases instead of in cartons as the cartons are easier tobe cut open.
576. As the goods will probably be subject to a thoroughcustoms examination, the cases should by of a type which can beeasily made fast again after opening.
575. I would suggest you strengthen the carton with doublestraps.
574. Packing in sturdy wooden cases is essential. Cases mustbe nailed and secured by overall metal strapping.
573. We do not object to packing in cartons, provided theflaps are glued down and the cartons secured by metal bands.
572. Cases must havean inner lining of stout, water-resistant***.
571. If cartons areused, please put each chemical in strongpolythene bags to ensure protection from dampness.
570.The marine insurance shall covered by us.
569.We have effected marine insurance on your behalf for thegross amount of the invoice plus 10%.
568.We shall effect the insurance of the goods for 110% oftheir CIF value.
567.We have covered insurance on these goods for 10% above theinvoice value against all risks.
566.We shall insure the goods for your behalf.
565.We can insure the porcelain vases on you behalf , but at arather high premium and all the additional premium will be for youraccount.
564.We may cover theinland insurance on your behalf, but youwill pay the additional remium.
563.We have arranged insurance on your consignment of electricmotor cars to be shipped in these ten days.
562.We have insuredthe shipment for 130% of the invoicevalue, but the premium for the difference between 130% and 110%should be your account.
561.Does your company cover all kinds of risks fortransportation by sea, land and air?
560.If we insure against free particular average, can youcompensate us for all the losses if the ship sinks or bums, or getstuck?
559.I have a batch of glassware to be shipped in the fourthquarter, but I don’t know what risks should be covered. I wouldlike to know some details and your advice of course will be highlyappreciated.
558.What kind of insurance can you suggest for these goods? Wedon’t want to take the risk of losing money because of underunsurance.
557.What kind of insurance do you usually provide ?
556.Please let us know the premium of breakage.
555.We need to send a shipment to England. We want to find outabout your marine nsurance.
554.What is the insurance premium for these goods ?
553.I have some glassware to be ship to Hongkong. What risksshould I cover?
552.We require the current insurance rates for landtransportation.
551.Please give us the policy rates for FPA coverage and forWPA coverage.
550.We shall shortlybe *** regular shipments of leathergoods to Canada, and shall be glad if you will issue an all risksmarine insurance policy for $70,000 to cover these shipments.
549.We wishes to insure against all risks for the sum of$1,500 on 3 cases glassware.
548.Please insure for me against all risks 200 pieces ofhigh-quality furniture valued $20,000.
547.Please insure usagainst all risks $300,000 value of 5,000sets of “ Butterfly” sewing machines, sailing for New York.
546.We should be glad if you would provide cover of $390,000on computers, in transit from Tokyo to Beijing.
545.Can you cover our goods against breakage?
544.Would you insure our goods to be shipped from Shanghai toLisbon next month?
543.I’m afraid that WPA coverage is too narrow for a shipmentof this nature. Please extend the coverage to include TPND.
542.I’d like to geta AR insurance policy. That way , we willbe covered for any kind of loss or damage.
541.We’d like to get a policy for total loss only for thesegoods.
540.Our goods are very valuable , so I want insure against allrisks.
539.There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on thevoyage .FPA will be good enough.
538.We only cover FPA and war risk.
537.The machines are to be unsured against all risks.
536.Please insure the electric fans at 120% of the invoicevalue.
535.Our company will insure against all risks for 110% of theinvoice value.
534.For this consignment, we shall cover WPA and risk ofbreakage for 110% of the invoice value.
533.Please hold us covered for the cargo listed on theattached sheet.
532.We’d like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for 120%of the invoice value according to our usual practice.
531. Please insure for us these products at invoice value plus10% ( at 110% of the invoice value).
530.We ask to put off the time of our payment 3 months laterto facilitate the capital turnover.
529.We shall be very happy if you can grant us a extension of2 weeks.
528.We hope you can accept payment in other currencies expectin US dollars.
527.We hope to payment by bill of exchange at 30d/s .
526.We refer paymentafter delivery, because these goods arevery expensive.
525.We are having some trouble in receiving payment, so wewant to ask if we could defer payment until the end of themonth.
524.Because of the money problem, I hope that you can allow usto pay in installments with the first payment after delivery, thenwe’ll pay the rest once month.
523.Would you agree to a 30-day credit period?
522.I hope you would leave us some leeway in terms ofpayment.
521.Could you make an exception in our case and accept D/P orD/A?
520.We agree to accept goods in 3 shipments and you may drawon us at 60d/s from the date of dispatch of each shipment.
519.We shall open a letter of credit in your favor to besettled in US dollars.
518.Payments shall be made by us after receipt of the shippingdocuments specified in clause 10 of this contract.
517.We prefer to have the payment made by L/C through thenegotiating bank in Sweden.
516.We will start the payment in half a year and all theamounts will be cleared off within 3 years by six installments.
515.We have opened an L/C in your favor through the Bank ofChina for an amount of ￡17,000 to cover the full CIF value of ourorder No 754.
514.We usually makepayment by letters of credit or adopt someother modes of payment such as immediate payment, deferred paymentand payment by installments.
513.For exports, we usually adopt irrevocable letters ofcredit available by seller’s documentary drafts at sight.
512.Our usual terms of payment are by an irrevocable L/C to beestablished in the seller’s favour through the bank of China.
511. Payment by L/C is our method of trade in suchcommodities.
510.Ten percent of the contract value shall be paid in advanceby cash, and 90% by sight draft drawn under an L/C.
509.You are requested to pay $5,000 as a down payment.
508.We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior tothe time of shipment.
507.The total amount must be paid in full upon receipt of theshipping documents.
506.We require full payment within 45 days with a 15% discountfor cash payment in advance.
505.The payment shall be made by five annual installments of20% each.
504.Advance payment of 25% of the contract value shall be paidwithin 30 days of the date of signing the contract.
503.The payment shall be made by telegraphic transfer to thebank of China , Head office ,Beijing, China, for our account,within five business days after the contract signature date.
502.15⑵0 days priorto the date of delivery, you should payagainst the presentation of the drawn on the opening bank.
501.The letter of credit for each order shall reach us 30days.
500.The telegraphic transfer shall reach the bank of China atleast five days before the delivery date of vessel.
499.Full payments must be made within 60 days.
498. If the paymentis made by installments, the annualinterest is calculated by 6% and paid off at the end of eachyear.
497.We can only accept 20% cash payment in local currency. Theother 80% by L/C should reach us 15 to 30 days before thedelivery.
496.We request a 10% payment at the time of ordering . Theremaining amount must be paid within 60 days.
495.D/P or D/A is only accepted if the amount involved foreach transaction is less the ￡1,000.
494.In view of the small amount of this transaction, we areprepare to accept payment by D/P at sight.
493.We could grant you the favourable terms of payment as D/A45 days after sight.
492.If the amount ofeach transaction is below $500, we agreeto D/A days terms.
491. As a special case , we may consider accepting yourpayments by D/P.
490.Since you are not short of cash, we can arrange for yourpayment over 2 months without charges of any kind.
489.You can pay for all or part of the equipment andtechnology purchased from us in resultant products.
488.We regret to say that we are unable to consider yourrequest for payment under D/A terms.
487.We regret having to inform you that we cannot acceptpayment by D/P.
486.We propose paying by TT when the shipment is ready.
485.It would be advisable for you to establish the coveringL/C as early as possible enable us to effect shipment in duetime.
484.As usual, we should require of you an L/C to be issuedthrough a first-rate bank.
483.Our terms of payment are 30-day credit period, not 60-daycredit. It’s customary.
482.We will draw you a documentary draft at sight through ourbank on collection basis.
481.Payment by irrevocable letter of credit is convenient forus and we shall draw a 60d/s bill in your bank.
480.We require immediate payment upon presentation of shippingdocuments.
479.We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior tothe time of shipment.
478.We don’t accept payment in US dollars. Please conclude thebusiness in terms of Swiss francs.
477.Payment of the purchase is to be effected by anirrevocable letter of credit in our favour, payable by draft atsight in pounds sterling in London.
476.According to thecontract, after receipt of thepreliminary shipping advice, you are kindly requested to open withthe Bank of China the relative L/C in our favour within tendays.
475.We would prefer you to pay in US dollars.
474.We should like to advise you that payment by collection isacceptable.
473.The terms of payment we wish to adopt are confirmed andirrevocable letter of credit.
472.We proposed to pay by 30 d/s.
471.Our usual termsof payment are by confirmed , irrevocableletter of credit in our favour, reaching us one month ahead ofshipment.
470.If you want to terminate the contract before its terms isup, you should notify us of its cancellation six month before.
469.If both partiesdo not agree to renew the contract at it***piration, it will automatically become void.
468.If you fail to make the delivery ten weeks later than thetime of shipment stipulated in the contract, we shall have theright to cancel the contract.
467.In case of breach of any of the provisions of thisagreement by one party, the other party shall have the right toterminate this agreement by giving notice in writing to itsopposite party.
466.If neither party considers it is necessary to extend thecontract the proposing party may take the initiative to conductnegotiation with the other party one month prior to it***piration.
465.I’d like to replace this phrase with “after the date ofdelivery”.
464.Isn’t it better to word it in this way?
463.I think we better make some changes in the wording of thissentence.
462.We’d like to make the contract to be valid for two year atthe beginning .
461.This agreement will remain valid for one year and shallbecome effective on the date of signing.
460.The contract shall become effective as soon as it signedby both parties.
459. Any amendment of the contract shall come to force onlyafter the written agreement is signed by both of us.
458. Both versions of this contract are equally authentic.
457.This agreement is drawn up separately in Chinese and inEnglish. Each part hold one original and one duplicate of eachlanguage. The two languages are of the same effect.
456.This agreement is made both in Chinese and English. Thetwo versions of agreement shall have equal status in law.
455.If the shipmentcan not be made within three month asstipulated, the contract will become void.
454.We must make it clear in the contract that you are obligedto complete the delivery of the good within the contractual time ofshipment.
453.No changes can be made on this contract without mutualconsent.
452.Any modification or alteration to the contract shall bemade with the consent of both parties.
451.We think your draw contract needs some modification.
450.Since both of us are in agreement on all the terms shallwe sign the contract now?
449. After studying your draft contract we found it necessaryto make a few changes.
448.We think it is necessary to include a force majeure clausein this contract.
447.If any other clause in this contract is in conflict withthe supplementary conditions the supplementary conditions should betaken as final and binding.
446.We hope that you won’t object to our inserting such aclause in the agreement.
445.This is a copy of our specimen contract in which thegeneral sales terms and conditions are contained.
444.We’d better draw up a rough draft to the contract thentalk it over in detail at our next meeting.
443. Before signingthe contract this afternoon, I think webetter go over few final details.
442.We would like to have another discussion of theseconditions in the afternoon before there are finally included inthe contract.
441.We are satisfiedwith the terms of this contract for themost part, but we feel that your terms of payment are toosevere.
440.We hoped that you will strictly observe all the terms andcondition of the agency agreement.
439.You are under obligation to display optimum samples of theproducts during the duration of the agency.
438.During the agency please pay close attention to theconsumer’s comments on our products.
437.To effectively promote sales , your way of doing businessshould always comply with the constantly changingcircumstances.
436.At the beginning of the sales promotion you have to tryevery means to overcome sales difficulties.
435.As our agent you should send us your market reportregularly at least once every three month.
434.We ‘d you to send us your sale’s statistics every sixmonth instead of every year.
433.The market report should include the trend of thedevelopment of the market , upward or downward.
432.Your market report should show how big demands for ourproducts is in your market.
431.Every six month, we ‘d like to receive from you adetailed report on current market conditions and user’s comments onour products.
430.During the validity of the agency agreement you should nothanding any other foreign products of the same line and competitivetypes.
429.As our sole distributor, you will neither handle the sameor similar products of other regions nor re-export our goodsoutside to any other region outside your own.
428.As our agent, you should not sell products of similarcharacteristic from other maker’s .We must make that veryclear.
427.To be our sole agent you should not sell similar productsfrom other manufacturers without our prior approval .
426.If you wish to work for other firms as well, You mustobtain our permission first.
425.If terms are workable , we think you will be just the firmwe would like to have to represent us.
424.If you could agree to terms, we would point you as oursole agent.
423.To be our agent your minimum annual turnover should be atleast 8000 cents.
422. We hope that you will redouble your efforts in your salespushing.
421.To facilitate the extension of sales, you must adverti搜刮引擎优化ur products by mean of TV and news***s.
420.We hope you will do your best to push the sale of ourproducts.
419.To be our agent you are requested to push your sales ofour product effectively.
418.To be our agent you need to increase your annualturnover.
417.We feel it would be better to consider the matter ofagency after you done more business with us.
416.If you can push the sales successfully for the next 6month we may appoint you as our agent.
415.Unless you increase the turnover we can hardly point youas our sole agent.
414.To enable us tomake further study of your proposal, wouldyou please let us know as early as possible the sales prospects ofthe item in your market ,your program in detail, your businessorganizations in various districts and their activities.
413.We have noted your quest to act as our agent in yourdistrict, but before going further into the matter, we should liketo know more about your market.
412. Before we knowyour sales volume, your plan for promotionand import license’s conditions, it is rather difficult for us toconsider your proposal.
411. We can’t give you exclusive agency of the whole Europeanmarket without having the slightest idea of your possible annualmarketing turnover.
410.Shall we discuss the matter of agency when your marketcondition turns better?
409.We shall not consider pointing you as our sole agent untilyour sales record justify our doing so.
408.The question of agency is still under consideration and wehope you will continue your effort to push the sale of our productat present stage.
407.We regret to saythat since there is so far no transactionconcluded between us, we have to decline your quest for agency.
406.We do not think the time is right for the discussion ofthe question of exclusive agency.
405.I am afraid that this is not good time yet to push thesales of our product in your market.
404.We would like tosay that this initial stage contractbetween us , both side do not understand each other very well, sothere seems to be no sufficient bases for us to negotiateagency.
403.The time is not yet mature to discussion of agency.
402.We think it premature for us to discuss the question ofagency at present stage.
401.As the volume ofbusiness concluded by you is not bigenough, we won’ t consider the question of agency.
400.Since the marketsituation is not known to us, we are notgoing to take the question of sole agency into consideration forthe time being.
399.We are not ready yet to discuss the question of agency inthe present moment.
398.We have no intention of considering exclusive sells inyour market at present
397.We are not prepare to point a agent for your district.
396.We are not inclined to consider any questions concerningagents.
395. Your proposal for sole agency will soon be under carefulstudy.
394.Please tell us your detailed plan of sales promotion sothat we may proceed with our negotiations about the terms of agencyagreement.
393.I think we have to about your proposal about agencycarefully.
392.Your applicationfor sole agency is now under our carefulconsideration , if possible we should like to know your plan topush the sale of your products.
391.We have honestly consider your proposal to represent us inyour city for the sale of Chinese porcelain vases and have nowappointed you as our agent.
390.Sorry, we have already several representatives of ourproducts in your district.
389.We have already appointed a Tokyo-Silk as our agent inyour territory.
388.We regret that we are unable to accept your proposal sincewe already have an agent in your area.
387.Considering thatyou are experienced in promoting the saleof our crafted *** and your market still have potential, we havedecide to appoint you as our sole agent in your local market.
386.After paying dueconsideration to your proposals andinvestigating your business standing , we have decided to appointyou as our agent in the district you defind.
385.We are willing to negotiate with you on your proposal toact as our agent.
384.We feeling inclined to agree to your agency of ourproducts.
383.Your experience in this field make us believe that you canbe a good agent.
382.We have decided to offer you an appointed as our soleagent for New York.
381. We are glad to offer you for the sale of our products inyour city.
380. With our rich experience in marketing your products inour city, we have the ability to increase the turnover to 50,000$.
379. We can assure you that we are well experienced in thisline.
378. We have 30 years experience in agency and we believe thatwe could work up very satisfactory in pushing the sales of yourproducts.
377.It is our hope that after knowing our sales ability youwill consider according us the exclusive selling right for yourportable cassette recorders.
376.The salesman in our company is well trained and have richcanvassing experience .
375.We believe that many years of our experiences ininternational trade will undoubtedly meet your requirement.
374.We trust that our experiences in foreign trade marketingwill entitle us to your confidents.
373. We have enough positive experiences to act as your soleagent.
372.We have sufficient canvassing abilities to be your soleagent.
371.We have many advantages to act as your sole agent.
370.If you make us your agent in China, we will try our bestto push and publicize your products.
369.If you can signa sole agency agreement with us, we'lldouble our turnover.
368.If we may have the honor to act as your sole agent in thesale of handy crafts in our territory . No doubts such ties will dogood to expend our mutual trade.
367.We can be a good agent because we have a group of welltrained salesman.
366.We are able to work as your sole agent because we havelocal knowledge and wide connections.
365.We shall be very much pleased to act as your sole agent inChina for your products.
364.We’d like to offer our service in the sale of yourrefrigerators.
363.We can represent your chemical products if you agree.
362.We’d appreciated very much if you could give us theopportunity to act for you in this city.
361.We ask to be the sole agent for your clock in ourterritory.
360.You can entrust us with the soled agency for your shirt inour country.
359.We hoped that you will point our company as the soleddistributor in Japan.
358.We require the agency in our market for your precisionapparatus.
357.We are in a good position to be your sole agent.
356.As we have learned from our customer Mr. Harry that youare anxious to extend your activity in our market and you are notrepresented at present. We would like to recommend our company as amost suitable agent for your products.
355.If you none represented you here in London yet, we wouldlike to act as your sole agent.
354.We should be glad if you would consider our application toact as agent for sales of your plastic slippers.
353.We should like to be pointed as your agent in ourcountry.
352. If you are notalready represented here, we should beinterested in acting as your soleagent.
351. We want to know if you could point us as your agent forthe sale of your green tea.
350.We are too heavily committed to be able to entertain freshorders.
349.We are sorry to inform you that we are not able to supplythese articles for the moment.
348.We regret that we are unable to meet your requirement forthe time being as orders have been fully booked.
347.At present, we can not undertake to entertain your orderowning to the uncertainavailability of raw materials.
346.It is impossiblefor us to supply 3,000 sets for the timebeing.
345.It is hard for us supply the amount you need.
344.We feel great regret that we can no longer supply thegoods you order as the production has been discontinued since lastAugust.
343.We regret that owning to the shortage of stocks we areunable to fill your order.
342.We promise to give our best tension to the execution ofyour order.
341.You maybe assure that we shall do our best to execute theorder to your satisfaction.
340.We thank you foryour order of 20th May and supply youwith 2,000 ties No.235.
339.We have now decided to supply you with all the parts asitemized in your order and going to apply to the governmentagencies concern for export licenses.
338.We have decided to accept your order in spite of thecurrent shortage of the goods.
337.We acknowledged your order of May 5th for 100 unitmotorcycle P180.
336.We have accepted your order of June 10th for 300typewriters.
335.We have booked your order No 267 for opticalinstruments.
334.This is our sales confirmation confirming your order No 26of April 10th.
333.This is the confirmation of your order place lastweek.
332.We are glad to receive your order and confirm theacceptance for it.
331.We can now confirm you the order for 500 bed sheets andpillow cases.
330.The order is so urgently required that we must ask you tomake the earliest possible shipment.
329.If we are satisfied with the product ,I think we willplace more orders.
328.We will send youthe order very soon ,please hurry on theexecution of the order.
327.Since you are so eager to secure an order from us now wecan place an order with you.
326.We hoped that you can accept the order in the buyer’sdesign and measurement.
325.If you can fill our order of 5000 ties very soon we ‘dlike to place the order with you now .
324.We need iron nails of all sizes.
323.This is our official trial order for 500 computers.
322.I am trusted to place an order for 100 sewing machines at250$ each.
321.What is the minimum quantity of an order for yourgoods.
320.We’d like to place an order with you for 1000 cases eachof No77 and 100 at 5$ and 6$ /Case FOB Shanghai.
319.We should be glad if you would accept our order for coffeewhose number is No 3003.
318.We find both price and quality of your productssatisfactory to our client and we are pleased to give you a orderfor the items on this sheet.
317.If the quality is up to our expectations we shall sendfurther orders in the near future.
316.We are glad to inform you that your samples aresatisfactory, we’d like to order 4 of the items.
315.Thank you for your quotation dated May 20th. And this isour official order for 10 palace lanterns.
314.We wish to order from you according to this purcha搜刮引擎优化rder.
313.We are pleased to place with you an order for 2,000washing machines to be supply from current stock.
312.We wish to order from you your products as pro-ovpurchase.
311. We are please to give you an order for 3,000 computers incurrent stock at the prices you quoted.
310.As a special accommodation we are agree to your D/Ppayment terms, but only for once.
309.10% is out the question but we are prepare to offer you8%.
308.We are prepare to reducing the price to 7.21$ .
307.To get businessunder way ,we are agree to take this as anexceptional case.
306.We are please to grant you a 7% discount from the originaloffer since you agree to increase the order.
305.Since it is thecase ,we would exceptionally comply withyour request by reducing our price to 500$/piece.
304.Considering your substantial order we can give you thi***ceptionally treatment.
303.After serious consideration we can accept your counterbid.
302.To show our sincerity ,we are prepare to make you aspecial concession of 6%.
301.We found we canmake a step further provided thatquantities will be no less 1,000,000 tons.
300.In order to encouraging business we are prepare to makereduction.
299.We may consider *** some concessions in our price.
298.We’d like to reduce the original offer slightly as acompromise.
297.If it is reallyso, we have to agree to your paymentterms.
296.Business is quite possible if each side makes someconcessions.
295.I think that we should come to a compromise with eachother in order to get the deal done.
294.How about meeting each other half way and each of us makefurther concession so that business can be concluded.
293.It seems there is nothing more I can do but to accept thisprice.
292.As a gesture offriendship , we accept the price of 50,000$ for 10,000 pairs of leather shoes.
291. In view of ourgood cooperation over the past few years,we prepare to accept your price.
290.Our quotation is subject to 5% commission.
289.We are prepare to offer our computers to you at thespecial discount rate of 15%.
288.After careful consideration ,we decide to bring the pricedown to 420$/ unit.
287.In order to wind up this transaction with you we are readyto take 3% off this original quotation.
286.In order to helpyou to develop business in this line, weare prepare to offer you a discount of 5%.
285.For the sake ofour long-term friendship ,we are going toaccept the price reduction on the radios. How about 6% off?
284.In order to close this deal, we shall further reduce ourprice by 5%.
283.We will bring our price down by 5% for a good start forbusiness relationships.
282.To help you sell our product as an exception we will giveyou a special discount of 5% .
281.If you are willing to buy the whole lot once and for all,we can grant you a discount of 8% on the price.
280.If an order is exceptional large, we are prepare toincrease the discount.
279. There is a 10% discount if your order in volume.
278.If your order is large enough we are ready to reduce ourprices by 5%.
277.You can receive a special 15% discount on orders placebefore the end of December.
276.We would entitle you to 10% discount during July on anything you buy..
275.We should be please to allow you the requested discount of5% ,if you will to raise your order to 50,000 pieces.
274.We are glad to make a 5% discount for a order of 100 dozenor more.
273.For quantities if 500 units we can offer a discount of 15%on our price list.
272.A discount of 5% maybe allowed if the quantity for eachspecification is more than 1000 cents.
271.On order for 100 pieces or more we are allow a specialdiscount for 1.5%.
270.We will place our order with you if you can lower yourprice to 1200 pounds per MT.
269.If you can loweryour limit by 5% , business ishopeful.
268.We can accept the goods only at a reduction of 20% at thecontract price.
267.We hope that you will make a at least 5% reduction on yourquotation or business is not possible.
266.Please make a discount of 5% off the prices in thecatalog.
265.We hope that youwill give us a special discount of 2% ifwe order more than10,000 sets.
264.We would like toask for 10% off your offer if our offeris more than 2,500 unit per season.
263.Only by cutting the price by more than 10% can morecustomers be lured to your products.
262.We should book a trial order with you provided you willgive us 5% commission.
261.No one can do business at such a unreasonably high prices,you have to cut them down by 10% I am afraid.
260.We would very much like to place further order with you ifyou could bring down your price by 15% ,otherwise we can onlyswitch our requirement to other suppliers.
259.The sugar of French-made has been sold at level 98$ perlong ton ,if you can reduce your limit by say 8% we might come toterms.
258.If you are willto give me a 5% reduction I will order5,000 dozens.
257.If possible we’dlike to ask for reduction of 5,000.50 PerMT.
256.If you reduce the price by 2% I think we can do twentymetric tons.
255.May we suggest that you perhaps make some allowance onyour quoted prices?
254.We invite quotation of the lowest price.
253.We hope to get your best offer for bicycles.
252.Since the present market is so weak, you have to loweryour price if you want us to increase sales.
251.We’ld like to ask for reduction in price because of thelarge size of our order.
250.We hope you willallowance us some discount on ourpurchase of 6,000 dozens.
249.If our order ismore than 10,000 MT would you give us aadditional 6% commission ?
248.If we place an order for 2,000 dozen up can you give us aspecial discount?
247.May we suggest that you make some allowance on your quotedprices ?
246.If the order is a substantial one how much would you comedown?
245.If I show you aoffer lower than yours ,would you be ableto conclude transaction at that price ?
244.Should you be prepare to reduce your price we might cometo terms.
243.If you are prepare to give me some allowance I willconsider placing an order for 10,000 dozens.
242.Isn’t it possible to give us a little more discount?
241.All your quotations are on FOB Vancouver basis may I askif you allow any discount?
240.We are not at in a position to entertain business at yourprice since it is far below our cost price.
239.We feel that your counter-offer is not proper because ofthe price for such a material is on the raise at present.
238.We don’t think that this price can be consider high inyour market.
237.Our table cloth is modestly priced and quite sellable inyour market.
236.We regret we can not book your order according to yourcount-offer.
235.Your bid is obviously out of line with the price rulingand the present market.
234.If you stick to your count offer without any compromise wemay not able to make a deal.
233.There is so manyrich people in your area ,to them a highprice means a good quality product.
232.The best we can do is to allow you 2% off ourquotation.
231. If you double the order, we may consider giving you a 8%discount.
230.If you increaseyour initial order to 30,000 , I supposewe could consider reducing the price to 300,080$ per unit.
229.Your count-offer seems to be a little tide if so ourprofit margin will be too small.
228.Our product is very competitive so there is no question ofprofit.
227.The present market situation is on the upward our trend,so you don’t have to worry about the profit.
226.Our offer mightbe a bit high, but you will soon makebigger profits when market fluctuation stopped.
225.The price we quote you for belts is much lower than thatof last year’s. You must found it very competitive.
224.If you compare the quality of our good with that of othercountry, you will see our price is very reasonable.
223.What we give youis a good price. We don’t think it couldbe put any better. Take it or leave it, it’s up to you.
222.I am afraid you won’t find another company who will giveyou a cheaper price than ours.
221.I dare say that the price we offer compare favorably withany quotation you can obtain elsewhere.
220.It is really difficult to comply with your request toshading the price.
219.We are in a difficult position to satisfied your requestfor reducing the price.
218.We are very much regret to say that we can’t cut the priceto the extend you required.
217.The price we offer you is the lowest, we can’t dobetter.
216.The possibility of fallen price is rather remote I amafraid.
215.This is a special offer and it is not subject to our usualdiscount.
214.I am afraid there is no room to negotiate the price.
213.This is the verybest offer we can make for you, weconsider this a rock bottom price indeed.
212.We can’t make any allowance for this lot.
211.Sorry, we generally don’t quote on a discount basis.
210.This is our rockbottom price, we can’t make any furtherconcessions .
209.We can not make any further discounts.
208.Considering quantities has been sold at this level anyfurther reduction is out of the question.
207.There is little scope for further reducing the price.
206.Our price is already on its lowest level.
205.The price has been reduced to the limit.
204.This is the best price we can give you.
203.Our products are modestly priced.
202.Our prices fixed on a reasonable level.
201.Your counter offer is much too low ,especially consideringthe small amount of your order.
200. We think your offer is not favorable for us to increasethe market share on our end.
199.There is a little likelihood of concluding business atyour price.
198. If you able tomake the price easier , we might take alarger quality.
197.If you hang on the original offer business isimpossible.
196.The price you offer is entirely unworkable.您圆的报价底子行短亨。
195.We regret to say there is no possibility of businessbecause of your high price.
194.Your price has gone up so rapidly that it would beimpossible for us to push any sales at such a price.
193.We regret to saythat your price is on the high side, wedo not think there isany possibility of business unless you cutyour price by 20%.
192.Your quotation of sewing machines is too high to beacceptable.
191.You should knowthat the price of same product should befixed differently indifferent market, but yours is definitely toohigh in our market.
190.Your price is beyond our expectation.
189.It would be impossible for me to push any sales at suchhigh prices.
188.You are *** us to pay too high price that will put usin a tide corner.
187.We regret that it is impossible for us to entertain thebid.
186.The quotation submitted by you is too high.
185.We regret to say that your offer is not at leastencouraging.
184.We find your prices are two high to be acceptable.
183.We appreciate the good quality of your goods butunfortunately we are not going to accept the offer on yourterms.
182.We very much regret to state that our end user here findyour price too high and out of line with the prevailing marketlevel.
181.Your offer is wider than we can consider.
180.Our counter offer is well in line with the internationalmarket, fair and reasonable.
179.Your price compares unfavorable with your competitors.
178.Compared with what is quoted by other supplier, your priceis uncompetitive.
177.I am sorry to say that your prices are about 9% higherthan those offered by other suppliers.
176 .Your quotation is by no means favorable with those ofother origins.
175.Your offer is not acceptable because we have anothersupplier offering similar quality products at 5% discount.
174.In our market products of similar types are so many andwith such a lower prices that many of our regular customers mayswitch other companies I amafraid.
173 .Your price should be base on the actual situation of ourcustomers.
172.We didn’t expect that the discount you offer would be solow.
171.If you insist on your original offer it will reduce ourprofit considerably.
170.We hoped you will quote your rock-bottom price, otherwisewe have no alternative but to place our orders else where.
169.There is big difference between your price and those ofyour competitors .
168.We can obtain the same quality through another channel atmuch lower price than that you quoted us.
167.Your price really leaves not margin for reduction what soever?
166.I wish to point out that your offer are higher than someof your competitors inother countries.
165.To accept your present quotation would mean a heave lossto us not to speak ofprofit.
164.Your competitors are offering considering lower prices andunless you canreduce your quotations we have to buy else where.
163.To accept the price you quote would leave us only a smallprofit on our sales because the principle demand in our city is forarticles in the medium pricerange.
162.We wish you will reconsider your price and give a new bidso that there couldbe a possibility for us to meet half way.
161.We hope you will consider our counter-offer most favorablyand tell us your decision at your earliest convenience.
160.Our product is in great demand and supplies is limited sowe would recommend that you accept this offer as soon aspossible.
159.As prices is steady raising, we’d advise you to place yourorder without delay.
158.I have here ourprice sheet on a FAS vessel basis ,theprice are given without engagement.
157.We can offer a quality discount of up to 15% but we areprepare to give 20% discount for a offer to buy the completestuff.
156.We offer you firm 2,000 tons of chemical fertilizer at￡150 per long ton CIF Vietnam deliverin April.
155.Our average whole sell price is 180$ / unit.
154.We can quote you the price of 75$ / typewriter and 10%discount on shipping .
153.We offer your 1500 tons of Canada oats at the price of 500pounds /ton.
152.You will note that we are in the position to offer you 50long tons of ten for sheet at the attractive price of ￡135 per longtons CNF Shanghai. 我圆会给您圆供给50少吨,每单10少吨，CIF旧金山，每挨30好圆，我圆供给您圆2000挨放年夜镜，坐即拆运。按之前您圆。
151.In compliance with your request we are now offering you2000 dozens magnifiers at 30$ per dozen CIF San Francisco Septembershipment.
150.We are pleased to quote you for 1500 dozen man shirts asfor the sample you send before at price 5/piece CIF New York forpromote shipment.
149.We give you price of 1440$ FOB Chicago.
148.Our price for 200 dozens pairs of plastic shower curtainswith matching drapes would be 45 USD shall we hold them for yourorder?
147.We are interested in *** you a offer on our hand-makecarpets which is well received in the overseas market.
146.We have the pleasure in offering you our product.
145.If you think our proposal acceptable please let us haveyour order at early date.
144.We feel better offer will give you full satisfaction .Ihope to receive a favorable reply from you soon.
143.We hope you will accept our offer and give us ordersoon.
142.We believe that the price we offer you can compete wellwith those of other firms.
141.Here are our latest price sheet. You will see that ourprices is most competitive.
140.Sincerly the market is advancing rapidly the price weoffered you is the best I believe.
139.The quality of our product is good and the prices isreasonable so we are confident that you will accept our offer dated4th May.
138.This offer will remain effective for another 10 days fromJune 1.
137. I’d to remind you that we have to withdraw our offer iswe don’t hear you by next Monday.
136.We have the offer ready for you.
135.We make you the offer subject to your apply reaching usnot later than noon December 23.
134.The price we quoted is on FOB Shanghai bases instead ofCIF Hongkong bases andour offer will be valid until August 31.
133.This offer is firm for 5 days.
132.If we can receive your order within the next 10 days, wewill make you a firm order at the prices quoted.
131.This offer is subject to your reply reaching here on orbefore 29,June.
130.Please let us have your best quotation by tomorrowtogether with the appropriate time of shipment.
129.We’d appreciate it very much if you let us know whatdiscount you can grant us if we give you a large order of yourproducts.
128.Please inform us of your lowest price CIF London.
127.Here is a list of my requirements I‘ld to have your lowestquotations CIF NewYork.
126.Please inform us what special offer you can make us ?
125.How much discount could you offer on a order of this size?
124.If our order is a substantial one how much will you bringyour price down?
123 .Can you supply this quality at approximately 50% centsper meter?
122.What’sthe price for 1000 Kg of white sugar.
121.If we order 10,000 units what would be your offer?
120.How much you asking for this brand of ties?
119.Would you pleasequote us a price one your 71 * 81reversible wool blankets 15%wool and 85% cotton, bound with rayonsatin?
118.What price could you quote us on two dozens sets?
117.We ‘d like to know the minimum order quality per color andper design.
116.We shall like to know the offer for the rice of thiskind.
115.We shall be very glad to receive a offer from you on thisbrand of radios.
114.We are anxious to get a offer for your products.
113.We want to know the price CIF Tokyo for your printedshirting.
112.Many of customers are interested in your “Seagull” brandhousehold scissors andwe wish to have your CNF Shanghaiquotations.
111.We shall be pleased if you finished us with your quotationfor this product.
110.I would like to make a enquiry about this type of leatherbag.
109.We have already made an enquire for your articles pleasemake a offer before the end of this month.
108.Please make us a offer giving your price FOB New York.
107.Please make us a offer on CIF Hongkong bases for hand madeleather gloves.
106.Please quote us your best price and let us know theminimum quantity for eachorder.
105.Please quote us your lowest price for fertilizers .
104.Please quote us your most competitive prices in order toconsummate business.
103.Please quote us FOB London for 100 reams of good qualitywhite poster ***.
102.Please quote us your lowest price CIF Hamburg for ten MTof walnut meat.
请把附件中询价单上的货色价钱(俗加达，我们下月发给您的货色战圆才您看到的样品是1样的。 95.I can promise you that theproduct we send you willbe of A-one quality. 我能包管我们将发给您的产物属于***。
101.Please quote us for the goods listed I enclosed inquirysheet giving your prices CIF Jakarta.
100.We will provide a fresh guarantee for theprotection of theequipments repaired. 我们将从头包管装备维建的庇护。
99.We can make surethat goods avoid been damagedduring thetransit. 我们能确疑货色正在运输历程中造行受害。商务英语几钱。
98.I promise I willcheck into these problems and findout ifthey were our fault. 我包管我将查抄那些成绩并确认能可我们的没有对。
97.I give you my word that the payment will be madenot laterthan the end of June. 我包管付款将没有早于6月末。
96.Our products are surely of standard quality.
94.I guarantee thatthere is not difference in qualitybetweenthe products we send you next month and what’s samples you saw justnow. 我包管正在量量上，包管正在未来的定单中愈加留意。
93.Our products arealways good as the samples we send,I canpromise there will be not debasement of quality.
92.We’d like to avail ourselves this opportunityto assure youof our broad attention in handling your future order.
91.We assure you that such things will not happenagain in ourfuture deliveries.
90. We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture ofsuch equipment. 我们已处置装备造造20余年。
89. We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for morethan 20 years. 我们曾经处置皮鞋战脚套20余年。
88. We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’own trade marks orbrand names
87. As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominentposition in the fields of home electronics, computers andtelecommunications in China. 做为1家合伙企业，好比发带，处置该行业20余年 。
86. Our corporationis a group enterprise integratingscientific research, business, production and service.
85. We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metalsand minerals for 30 years and have many customers and friends inover 80 countries and regions .
84. We also do import and export business in chemicals andagricultural products 我们也处置化工战农业产物的收支心营业。
83. Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese artobjects to European markets.
82. We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asiancountries for many years
81. We also do export business of hand made wovenarticles.
80. Electronic products fall within the scope of our businessactivities 电子产物正在我司营业范畴内。
79. Our corporation is a major producer of technicallyadvanced machinery and chemicals for industry and agriculture.
78. We are now exporting straw and willow products,embroideries, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinesepaintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.
77. We are in a position to accept orders against customerssamples specifying design, specifications and packagingrequirements.
76. We are in a very good position to supply most grades ofcanned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery
75. Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such asties, belts and shirts. 我们的营业范畴为日用品，处置该行业20余年 。
74. We also take ona variety of silk piecegoods.我们也做各类丝织品买卖。
73. We specialize in handling clocks and watches of allsorts.
72. We are now doinga large import business in fruits fromSoutheast Asia. 我们现处置西南亚火果进心买卖 。
71. We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.
70. Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silkgarments . 我司特地处置中国丝绸衣服出心 。
69. Our company mainly deals with the export business of silkgoods. 我司次要处置丝织品出心营业 。
68. We specialize in the export of table-cloths.
67. Our company is mainly engaged in agriculturalproducts.
66. The main products our corporation deals in are electricalappliances. 我司处置的次要产物是电子产物 。
65. Our corporationis specialized in handling the exportbusiness of textiles 我司努力于处置纺织品出心买卖 。
64. We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spareparts. We have been in this line for over two decades.
63. We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as astate corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.
62. We are introducing ourselves as one of the leadingexporters of the same line of business
61. We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a sate-ownedcorporation dealing exclusively in light industrial goods.
60.We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similarto the sample you send. 我们很快乐背您保举我们的产物，商务英语失业远景。价钱昂贵，那款商品常常正在1些天域畅销。
59.There have been a steady demand in our market for this kindof toy.
58.These items are most sellable in our market.
57.Our products are superior in quality and moderate in priceand are sure to be sellable in your market.
56.By virtue of itssuper quality ,this product is often soldout in many areas. 因为品量杰出，可以正在价钱上取日货合做。
55. Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similarto your own. 我们的货色正在其他市场上也备受好评。
54.We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and wecan very well compete against Japan in price.
53. Owning to its superior quality and reasonable price oursilk has met with warm reception and quick sale in most Europeancountries.
52.“Forever” multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to besellable in your market.
51.Vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in theinternational market and are the best- selling products of theirkind.
50.As our products have all the feature you need and 20%cheaper compared with that Japanese made ,I strongly recommended toyou.
49.The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leatherand various the kinds and the styles in order to meet therequirements of all walks of life in your country.
48.As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy theyare both portable and endurable.
47. The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have longenjoyed great fame both at home and aboard.
46.Our silk garments are made of super pure silk material andby traditional skills.
45.Our products areas superb quality as well as the typicaloriental make-up. 我们的产物量量杰出，合用取公司，且耐用。
44.This kind of air-conditioning system is practical andeconomical for the needs of your company.
43.This material has a durable and easy-to-clean su***ce.
42. This kind of tyre is characteristic of nonskid stop on wetroad. 此轮胎可正在干滑路里1般使用。
取其他品牌比拟，果而毛病少，出格合用取逛览或交通拥堵时。39.The maximum speed ofthis kind of variable speed bicycle is 30 K/H .那款赛车速率最快可达30千米每小时。
41.Compared with other brands, this kind of tyre cost less permile and wear much longer due to its topnotch rubber.
40.These machines have few breakdowns and easy to maintainbecause of their *** mechanical structure.
那款自行车可以合叠成1半那末年夜，1样也可使3小我私人所做的工做，并且正在以下1些圆里更具有先辈的地方。34. You will get a 30%increasing production upon using this machine and also it allowsone people to perform the task of three people.
38.This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy tocarry around ,especially useful during traveling and trafficjams.
37.The new type of suitcase card designed by our engineers isvery ingenious and practical.
36.This machine will pay back your investment in 6 month.
35. This product will pay its own way in a year.
following respects .
33.They are not onlyas low-priced as other makers, but theyare distinctly superior in the
32. The computer weproduced is characterized by its highquality, compact-sized, energy-saving and it’ also easy-to-learnand easy-to-operate.我们消费的电脑以上品量，耐用，而没有是经过历程仲裁的圆法处理。
31. This model of typewriter is efficient and endurable ,economical and practical for middle school students.
30. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to ourpleasant relations. 期视谁人没有测没有会损伤我们之间的劣良干系。
29. I wished this business will bring benefit to both ofus.
28.We hope this matter will not effect our good relations andfuture dealings. 我们期视那件事没有会影响我们劣良的干系战当前的买卖。
27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in theway of our future business.
26. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactoryconclusion. 我们期视谁人工作可以获得合意的成果。
25 .We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon aspossible. 我们等待您们可以尽快给我们1个比力低的价钱。
24. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind oftrouble in the future . 期视当前没有再见有那种费事。
23. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly aspossible.
22. Your early settlement of this case will beappreciated.
21. We look forward to your settlement at early date .
20. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendlynegotiation without be submit for arbitration.
19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to thismatter. 我们等待您们的尽快问复。
18. We hope to receive your immediate answer.
17 .We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.
16 .It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter intoconsideration and let us have your reply soon.
15.We hoped that this market trend will continue.期视市场情势可以继绝连结。
14 .We sincerely hope that this transaction will turnout tothe satisfaction of both parties.
13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation.
12.I hoped we can cooperate happily.
11.I hoped we can do business together and lookingforward tohearing from you soon.
10.We look forward to your early reply and trust thatthroughour mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude thistransactionwith you in the near further.
9.We wish to express our desire to trade with you inleathershoes.
8.We hope to discuss business with you at yourearliestconvenience.
7.I hope you see from the reduction that we are reallydoingour utmost. 我期视您可以看到我们究竟上曾经做出了最年夜程度的让价。
6. We looking forward to receiving your quotationverysoon.
5. It’s our hope tocontinue with considerable businessdealing withyou. 我们的期视是战您们连结可没有俗的买卖来往。
4. We looking forward to further extensions ofpleasantbusiness relations.
3.Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial tradingrelations between us.期视正在我们之间可以成坐互惠互利的商业干系。
为了扩年夜我们正在贵国的出心营业，又杂生把握商务英语的人。为各人摒挡整理的商务英语黑话900句包罗了商务1样平凡举动中的各个圆里，慢需培育1多量既明黑国际经贸常识， 2 .In order to extend our export business to yourcountry wewish to enter direct business relations with you.
1. We'd like to express our desire to establishbusinessrelationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefitandexchange of needed goods .我们期视正在包管量量、互惠互利和购卖相互需供的货色的根底上战您们成坐营业干系。